blog header

blog header

Sunday 15 July 2012

Raw recruits

So here's my base for a Chaos Dwarf army.


BFSP dwarves with some Mantic Ironbreakers thrown in as a basis for some Infernal Blunderbusses. 
Dwarf Thunderers with Mantic Dwarves as a base for Infernal Fireglaives.
Copper pipe as the start of my Magma Cannon.
Steam Carriage (acrylic and wood beading) beds for the Dreadquake Mortar and Shrieker Rocket Battery.
Iron Daemon.
3 Citadel Minotaurs being converted into K'daai.
Sorceror Prophet, Daemonsmith, Castellan and warmachine crew will be scratchbuilt.
Also on the way, a ton of Wargames Factory Orcs to use as Hobgoblins and something to drastically rework into a K'daai destroyer... a nice little 3000 pts worth!



The Iron Daemon in progress. The body is the motor from a cordless drill (heavy beast!) with various bits from the junk box built around it. I've also reused my mould for wheels from my Fimir chariot: http://gamesorkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/fimir-marsh-chariot.html
which are fine for the engine but I want to take casts from my old Ork battlewagon for the steam carriages.





The K'daai in progress, with green stuff flames.


And who would live on a base like this? Something extra special and fluffy I have up my sleeve for later on....

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. sound start there mate. especially intrigued about the iron daemon and the k'daai conversions.

    get on with them soon and provide some painted ones, will you?

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's