blog header

blog header

Friday 5 July 2013

Rise of the machines!



Getting close to having all the units painted for the AdMech now, mainly the Arcotechton and the vehicles to finish off. Here are the most recent additions to the force:


Vexillarius Sepulchrade and his Aurer attendant. The perspex top of the ensign has a green LED set into it  for extra special glowy effect.















 This nice little Warzone figure is counting as Marbo. In the one and only game I have fielded him in he managed to overshoot a squad of biovores with his demolition charge and spectacularly failed to slay a lone Termagant... hmm.



The Drogues- special weapon squads equipped with experimental weaponry. A mix of modified Catachans and Dark Vengeance Cultists.


8 servitors for the Enginseers, 4 with servo-arm-type-things and 4 with heavy weapons. Don't know if they'll ever get used but they look pretty.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I started in November with a big box of Warzone figures and most of the army is based around them with head and weapon swaps, different colour schemes and some light sculpting. I've just used up the last of the plastic Bauhaus bodies making a couple of squads of Storm Troopers with the servitor heads I sculpted. Then I'd like to get a couple more sentinels, cast a couple of drills, finish painting this lot and I reckon job's done. Sometime I should add up how much the army has cost. A lot less than a GW guard force I reckon!

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's